1. Where is my order?
Once your order has been shipped you will receive a shipping confirmation with a tracking number. If you have lost this e-mail you can also sign in to your account at tigerofsweden.com and view your order and your tracking number at -> My Account -> My orders. If you do not have an account or a shipping confirmation, please contact us for further details regarding your order status.
2. Why have I not received an order confirmation?
When you have placed an order at tigerofsweden.com you should receive an order confirmation within a couple of minutes. If you have not received this e-mail please check the spam folder of your email account. Even though you have not received an order confirmation your order might still have been processed and we therefore recommend that you contact us before you place another order at our website.
3. Can I cancel or change an order?
If you would like to change or cancel your order please contact us as soon as possible as we process the orders quickly in order to minimize the delivery time. It is however not possible to change or cancel your order if you have already received a shipping confirmation which states that your order has been shipped. In this case please check our free exchange and return policy.
4. Which countries do you deliver to?
We currently deliver to the following countries:
- Denmark (excl. Faroe Islands and Greenland)
- Finland (excl. Aland Islands)
- France (excl. Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Martinique, Réunion, Mayotte, Monaco, Saint Pierre, Wallis and the Futuna Islands and New Caledonia)
- Germany (excl. Island Helgoland and area of Busingen)
- Italy (excl. Campione d’Italia, Livigno, San Marino and Vatican City)
- The Netherlands (excl. Aruba and the relevant territories of the (Dutch) Antilles)
- Spain (excl. Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla)
- United Kingdom (excl. Isle of Man, Jersey and Guernsey)
Please note, that we only deliver to home or office addresses - not to P.O. boxes.
5. What is the delivery time and cost?
Standard delivery Express delivery Days 4-7 days 1-2 days for orders placed before 1:00 p.m. Cost 149 kr 400 kr
For express delivery please note:
We currently ship orders to Norway on Tuesdays and Thursdays. To ensure your order is included in our next shipment, we recommend you place your order before midnight on a Monday or Wednesday.
6. How do I return a product?
The cost of returning your product is 149 kr for each parcel, which will be deducted from your refund.
Please note we do not offer an exchange service for customers who live in countries outside of EU.
If you wish to return your product, please follow the steps in our return guide.
You must return your product or notify us with your intent to return within 14 days after delivery.
7. How long does it take for me to get a refund?
We aim to process a refund within 3 days of receiving your parcel and send you an e-mail to let you know we have received and processed it. After you have received the e-mail, please allow another 5-10 working days for the refund to be credited to your account. The amount of time this takes will depend on which bank or card issuer you have.
8. How do I use my promotion code?
When you enter your shopping bag at our website you will have the possibility to apply a valid promotion code to your order. When clicking “apply” you should be able to see that the code has been added to your order and the price has been deducted. Please notice that it will not be possible to add the code later during checkout or after you have placed an order. However you should still be able to use it on a subsequent order. Please contact us if you have any problems with applying your promotion code.
9. How do I know my size?
10. Will a specific size get back in stock?
A specific size will get back in stock if the size is still visible next to the product display. However if a size is missing it means that the size will not get back in stock.